Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thank my lucky Stars~

     Another Thanksgiving Day.....another feeding frenzy! It was wonderful to share good food with the people I love. My youngest two opted not to be with me, which was a little disappointing, but okay. They are teenagers with other plans, and I clearly remember thinking like they do.
     Many, many reasons to have an attitude of gratitude including the following:
~PEOPLE ~my kids, my dad, my brothers and sisters, my lover, my patients and my friends.
~PLACES~ Glen Arbor, Lake Michigan, Lake Huron, Glen Lake, any body of water, Empire, my home, and my garden.
~Things~ flowers, stars, chocolate, petoskey stones, my car, seashells, artwork, sunsets and sparkling baubles.
~ANIMALS~ my cats, birds and butterflies.
Also, I am so thankful for my senses which allow me enjoy so much of this world!
~Sight~ to see shiny stars and pink blossoms.
~Hearing~ to hear laughter and waves crashing.
~Smell~ to smell lily of the valley and bread baking.
~Touch~ to feel soft skin and warm hugs
~Taste~ to enjoy sticky cotton candy and cold beer.



~

No comments:

Post a Comment