Monday, November 22, 2010

A Warm November Day.......

"I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order." John Burroughs

     It was a warm and balmy day in Michigan today.....very weird!! 60 is not typical here in November, but I gotta say, I loved it! It felt like spring.....almost, and I am enjoying every minute of this atypical weather!
      I took a much needed walk after school today (extreme frustration with my 18 year old son) to clear my head. While walking I saw a lovely, fading rainbow...and that somehow gave me a sense of peace. I returned home feeling much calmer.
      It is now raining cats and dogs....really coming down hard, and it feels good to be inside listening. I am glad it is not snow.....not quite ready for that yet. Don't get me wrong, I do like snow, just not before Thanksgiving!
       The above photo shows a rainbow that landed on my daughter's peace sign tattoo.....which is a story for another day!

I

No comments:

Post a Comment